The nutritionandwellnesscentre.co.uk website is owned by Heba Al-Zuhair. This policy governs the privacy of the clients who gave their consent for their data to be displayed in it.
How will I store your data?
All personal data that I collect about you I hold as hard copies is stored in a locked filing cabinet in a personal file under your name. My electronic devices are password protected. Your privacy is of utmost importance. I treat your data with care and follow strict security procedures to ensure that it stays safe at all times
How do I collect your data?
– Bookings via my website
– Subscribers to my newsletter
– People who use my services ” who book a personal consultation or attend a group session”
– Filling out a nutritional questionnaire
– By signing a terms of engagement form
– By taking credit card and online payment
– Health information including your previous medical history, dietary, lifestyle, supplement and medicine details, biochemical test results, clinic notes and health improvement plans
– I may obtain sensitive medical information in the form of test results from biochemical testing companies. I use this information in order to provide you with direct healthcare. This means that the legal basis of my holding your personal data is for legitimate interest.
– When taking payments via cheque, bank transfer, or card.
I also collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- network with me, online or offline
- Via interactions on my social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
How will I use and store your data?
We require your personal data to provide you with your service requests. This includes:
– I offer one-to-one consultations in person at my centre and via Skype and telephone. I collect personal, medical and other information to enable me to provide my services and ensure ongoing education and support so you can have the best experience on your personalised nutritional programme. Also, it is used for communicating and ensuring that you are empowered with the right knowledge and information.
-Internal record keeping.
-To improve my services.
-To process any test results, or additional personal data provided from external healthcare providers.
-To process payments.
- I use standard email software to send and receive emails. If you send personal information to me via email, this will be stored in my email system. Using the email provided by you, we may send you information regarding new products, services and other information that we consider interesting and useful to you.
I monitor any emails sent to me, including file attachments. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
- When you book a consultation, or service from this website, I may store your name and email address via my.setmore.com.
- If your email address is on my mailing list issued for the purpose of regular updates, health & nutrition education and information, You can unsubscribe at any point should you wish no longer to receive information from me.
What we collect?
- Personal contact details (name, address, phone number, GP details, email address).
- Personal data requested on the nutrition questionnaire (health issues, previous medical history, medication, supplements, symptoms, diet and lifestyle.
- Any personal data supplied by you prior and in addition to your consultation including during telephone conversations, biochemical test results
- Clinic notes taken during the first and all follow-up consultations.
- Personal data from other sources, such as from any biochemical testing and results from NHS testing via your GP to aid the progress of your healthcare. This information will only have been requested as a direct request from you and with your consent.
With whom do we share your data?
Your personal data will be kept confidential. Exceptions include:
- Where you have given your consent for your personal data to be shared with any third parties. These include your GP, testing and supplement companies, other healthcare providers, or anonymously, or professional sites.
- For processing any complaints made by you to CHNC
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
I do not retain credit card details, nor do I sell, or share any of your personal data with third parties for commercial reasons.
Data protection laws give you a number of rights regarding your personal data, including seeing what data I hold about you and making sure your data is up to date and accurate. This is to confirm that your personal information will never be used for anything but to communicate with you for the purpose of your progress in capacity that we both agree to. Furthermore, your contact information will never be shared with or sold on to third parties
my website contains software that we use to connect to our different social media profiles. We use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. They will never ask for your personal data.
Links to other Websites