MY ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS & RESEARCH
* 1995 Studied at B.Sc Bachelors Degree Level | King Saud University, KSA
Subjects Studied: Human Physiology, Nutritional Problems, Human Nutrition, Maternal and Child Care Dietetics and Diet Therapy, Principal of Agriculture, Food Preservation and Storage, Fundamentals of Food Preparation, Vegetable Production, Research Methods in Nutrition and Economy, Community Nutrition, Family Economy and Consumption, General Botany, Principles of Home Economy, Principles of Rural, Society Social Psychology.
* 2005 Studied at Master Level (M.Sc.) in Nutrition, Physical Activity & Public Health (NPAPH) from the Centre for Exercise, Nutrition and Health Sciences | University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
Measuring Health and Related Behaviours, Dietary Issues in Special Populations, Physical Activity and Obesity, Exercise and Ageing, Population Issues in Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health.
Title of Dissertation
An investigation into the relationship between obesity and level of snacking, food intake, TV and computer use in Danish children.
* 2011 Researched at Master Of Philosophy Level (M.Phil) in Nutrition, Physical Activity & Public Health (NPAPH) from the Centre for Exercise, Nutrition and Health Sciences| University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
Title of Thesis
How body fat affects the relationship between physical activity and bone density.
* Mar 2016 Functional Medicine | King’s College, London, UK
* Apr 2016 Kickstart Your Health | King’s College, London, UK
Subjects Studied: Why Functional Medicine is the future of health care, Medicine by Cause, Not Symptom, Personalised Medicine — How to customize your treatment plans, Trends, tests, and new technologies in medicine, How to incorporate a Functional Medicine model into your practice, TheGlobal Problem: How We Have Become Fatter and Sicker Than Ever, Food as Medicine: The Matrix and Fat, Biology of Obesity, Slippery Science of Fat, Fat and Heart Disease, Saturated Fat and Heart Disease, Cholesterol and Statins, Understanding PUFA’s, Omega 6 and Omega 3 fat, Meat? To Eat or Not to Eat, Areas of Agreement – Olive oil, Nuts, Trans Fats, Controversies: Eggs, Meat, Coconut Oil. Lowering the Inflammatory Load Through Lifestyle.
* Dec 2016 Clinical Nutrition, Institute of Population Health |Weill Cornell Medicine, Qatar
Subjects Studied: Introduction to Clinical Nutrition in Health and Disease, What is a Healthy Diet, Nutrition for the elderly, Breastfeeding: First Step Of Nutrition in Life, Making Healthy Nutrition Choices/Regimens, Practical Tips in Nutrition, Nutrition and Cancer, Nutrition in Specific Conditions, Nutrition in Children and Adolescents, Herbal and Nutritional Supplements, Phytonutrients; Probiotics; Organic and Superfoods, Gluten Sensitivity; Lactose Intolerance, Food Allergy, Obesity and Nutrition, Weight Loss Diets, Nutrition for Pregnant and Lactating Women, Can Diets prevent, treat or evenreverse Diabetes?, Overview of Micronutrients and Clinical Correlations, Metabolism of Fat, Metabolism of Protein, Metabolism of Carbohydrates.
I’m still passionate about Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with all the very latest evidence-based research in these fields and I am a member of the National Osteoporosis Society (NOS) and the Nutrition Society – Advanced Nutritional Science (NS).